Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lost Planet Mech! - 10/21/09

Back in 2009, PlayStation®Home had this giant Lost Planet Mech, it stood about 20' feet high and looked ever so deadly! Here are some of the images I took back in the day. Notice how big this was? I remember standing around with other Home users wishing we could hop into this machine and joy-ride around the Central Plaza! Ah.. fun times!


Not sure how many of you guys were here back in 2009, most of the people I know joined around this time.

1 comment:

  1. I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here.

    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you
    wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very
    often inside case you shield this hike.

    Here is my homepage ... password finder

    ReplyDelete